Monday 24 March 2014

When we had to draw our idea in studio, I came up with the idea of a animation sort of room, along with a little sketch down below of a wallpaper I could draw up and possibly use for my pirate room. More notes about my theme : Discovery, freedom, exploration.

Drawing in studio of the perspective of my idea.

Same deal as above, but getting ideas of surrounding. A stone path, nature. Ideas if I should have carpets etc.


Elevation sketch in studio~~

Section drawing in studio~~

Talking to Oli about idea of having a boat as a room. Photoshop a ship as a room under draft. New direction for design!

Notes, another idea for a wall paper I could make up. Looking out a window of ship and seeing it.

Drew up section of the new idea Section #16. Using idea of the tepee shape as a bed with cushions and place for laptop to sit - warm. Still have the ladder, but going down to a ship room.

Section #17 Elevation #5 More notes and stuff, just seeing how things would look.

Perspective #6 of inside the first floor.

Perspective #7? Sort of showing someone in the tepee area. Lightbulb up the top. 
Plan #12 of new idea. One of the ship, one of the first floor.

Beginning of final idea. Showing off a little bit of everything I like: Pirates at front, Medieval at side, Console games at side - consoles I used to play as well - incorporating memories- and then arcade shooter at back.. Quake or maybe James  Bond.... Those were some good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment