Sunday 23 March 2014

Refining my ideas more.

Kind of a ideas room, got my laptop, bookcase for paper and stuff to draw on. This place to sort of refine my ideas. I liked the idea of there being hidden rooms, one with a ladder. Some kind of treasure hunter came to mind whenever I looked at the ladder. 
Section #14 - I must really love sections.


Sections of the refined ideas. No idea for the third floor still. 
Section #13

I liked the idea of a mysterious, secluded boat house - left out in nature. Kind of temple-ish?
Elevation #4


Plan #10 - ideas about 1st and second floor, wasnt quite sure yet about the third floor. Boat front coming out from wall, tv on room. Chest to dress like a pirate - getting more in the roleplaying idea. 

Perspective #5 - refined idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment