Saturday 8 March 2014

Drawings - Week 2

Drawings of my childhood home, very sketchy~

Drawing the classroom

Another drawing from my book

A exercise where we had to draw our primary school.

Also drawing from that book.

Drawing from someone elses' book.

upside down notes

Section #5 Based off of Christchurch where I grew up, with the earthquakes and all.

Another drawing exercise. We weren't allowed to look at the page.

Drawing a plan of the site 

Drawing what we did in the weekend

Drawing from the book I'd gotten from the library

Section #4 Playing with shapes, just messing around mainly, I didn't get the concept of what we had to do at that time.

Section #3 Putting my room in Christchurch in to the boat shed
Section #2 - Playing with the idea of dreams and light and darkness.

Section#1, but unedited.

Drawing of a room where Im living at. We currently only had internet in the room at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment